This week on Monday is a Crock, I added a little something–a separate recipe for the same meal that serves 1-2 people. So many of you have reached out and said that you love my recipes, but it’s just you. I took those words to heart and now I’ll be making a LOT of recipes with the singles in mind. Let’s start with Creamy Olive Garden Italian Chicken.
Before, I had tried the Olive Garden Italian Dressing Chicken without any cream cheese. It was a little too acidic from the vinegar in the dressing for me. So I toned it down by adding some cream cheese. The flavor is great! Top it with a little parmesan cheese over egg noodles or spaghetti and it’s a perfect meal for one. Here’s what you need:
Ingredients (for one)
1 chicken breast
1/3 c. Olive Garden Italian dressing
1/4 brick of cream cheese.
(If sauce tastes too acidic, add 1 tsp. sugar)
1. Place the chicken breast in the bottom of a 2 qt. Crock pot.
2. Top with cream cheese and dressing.
3. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken and cut into strips. Whisk sauce until smooth.
5. Serve over rice or pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.