Who’s ready for the Super Bowl? Whether you’re getting together for the big game, or just looking for a great appetizer for a get-together, hot ham and cheese sliders are always a favorite. The recipe calls for poppy seeds (which I love) but most of my family doesn’t care for them. So you can add them or leave them off, either the way, these are SO. GOOD.
1 pkg. Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 count)
1/2 lb. thick cut ham, cut to fit each rools
1 pkg. sliced Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
1 stick butter, melted
1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon dijon mustard
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
(Optional) 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open each roll and place one slice of ham and one slice of swiss cheese on each sandwich.
- Place all of the sandwiches in two greased 8×8 baking dishes or one greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together butter, dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over sandwiches.
- If you are adding poppy seeds, sprinkle over the buttered rolls.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
For more recipes, check out the Recipe Box.