On yesterday’s edition of Monday Is A Crock, I shared a favorite–Savory Pot Roast. This recipe is SO EASY and tastes amazing. There’s no special spice blend, just a packet of McCormick Savory Pot Roast seasoning.
Ready to get cooking? Here’s what you need:
2-1/2-3 lbs chuck or rump roast
1 bag of steamable baby red potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed
1/2 lb. baby carrots
4 stalks of celery, cut into 1 inch slices
1/2 onion, sliced
1 can beef broth
1 packet McCormick Savory Pot Roast seasoning
See the prep here!
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Trim and slice roast or sprinkle whole roast with meat tenderizer.
3. Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
4. Put the roast on top of the vegetables.
5. Pour seasoning over roast and vegetables.
6. Pour beef broth over everything.
7. Cover and cook for 6 hours on low. Add celery and onions.
8. Cook for another 2 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.
Here’s how it turned out!
For more Crock Pot recipes, check out the Crock Pot page!
One thought on “Crock Pot Savory Pot Roast”