Have you been checking out Thursday Night LIVE on my Facebook page? Every Thursday night at 8 pm Central, I make a craft live. This week, I made this adorable fall DIY picture frame. Personalize it to fit your decor or stick with traditional fall colors, the choice is yours.
Here’s what you need:
Unfinished pallet frame (I painted this one before I took the picture)
Lace and burlap flower hair accessory
Folk Art acrylic paint-teal
2 Command strips
Hot glue gun
- Paint the pallet teal and let it dry completely. (If you see some white peeking through, you’re not crazy. I painted it white to begin with, but wanted more color. I’m happy I went over it with teal. But if I wanted a more distressed look, I would have just lightly sanded the top layer.)
- Attach the ribbon to the pallet with hot glue.
- Cut off the large lace flower from the headband accessory and glue to the top of the pallet, over the ribbon.
- Attach a Command strip to the back of the frame and one to the pallet.
5. Place a picture in the frame and attach it to the pallet.
That’s it! Easy, right? If you’d like to see the tutorial, you can view it here. For more fun fall craft ideas, check out the Seasonal & Holiday page! Below is a list for shopping: