Cooking fish can be intimidating, especially if you’re a beginner. So if you’re new or just a little nervous, this is a great recipe to try because it’s hard to mess up. You can buy salmon fresh or frozen, just make sure you thaw it before cooking. It’s full of flavor with just the right amount of spice. Give it a shot! Here’s what you need:
4-4 oz. salmon filets
1 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 c. water
1/2 tsp. salt
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over med-low heat.
- Place salmon in skillet and season with minced garlic, lemon pepper seasoning and salt.
- Pour 1/4 c. water around the salmon. Sprinkle cilantro over salmon and around the skillet.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with rice and fresh vegetables.
For more great recipes, check out the Recipe Box page!